Diet pills are devoured by numerous individuals because of the obsessive pursuit of thinness. Some eating routine pills utilize regular fixings and homoeopathic elixirs, while others depend on caffeine and other over-the-counter energizers.
counter and caffeine-related eating routine pills are one of the most unfortunate and conceivably perilous approaches to get in shape. Without your doctor’s approval, diet pills ought to never be utilized as an option for cutting calories and increasing exercise.
Types of Diet Pills
There are two types of diet pills, which are flogged over to you. They are the Placebos type of pills, which are of no use as they are made of just sugar or chalk etc.
Another type of diet pills, which are flogged is the Ephedra / MaHuang type of diet pill which are based on the drug Ephedrine, similar to amphetamine. In the case of the US, it is not illegal to possess a small amount of this drug for personal use but in Uk, you can be prosecuted for selling it.
The drug carries the risk of many serious side effects including heart palpitations, vomiting, insomnia, miscarriages, kidney failures, strokes and heart attack.
You can lose weight by use diet pills very quickly, but they should only be used when a doctor prescribes them to you. Another alternative like the combination of healthy eating and exercise should be offered to an overweight person but not obsessed.
Steps for Diet Pills:
1. Take the diet pill whole, with a full glass of water.
2. Never crush the pill and dissolve it in a beverage.
3. Take only the recommended dose. Taking more than the recommended dose will not help you lose more weight. Instead it will increase your risk of side effects.
4. Check your pulse while you are on diet pills. It should be less than 86 beats a minute. Stop taking pills, if your pulse is 90 or higher.
5. Drink eight glasses of water a day. Diet pills often have a diuretic effect – in other words, they cause you to urinate more frequently, which can lead to dehydration.
6. Follow the diet plan enclosed in the box of diet pills. You will not lose weight if you don’t reduce calories.
7. Stop taking the diet pills after three months. Some studies have found that the common diet drug phenylpropanolamine is safe to use for up to 16 weeks. Other studies have shown that it can cause health problems in under a month.
Tips for Diet Pills:
When you are going for natural diet pills, be cautious about the so-called natural ingredients used in them. Just because something is derived from a natural source doesn’t mean it’s safe. Ma Huang type is a botanical source of Ephedrine can produce many side effects.
A local pharmacist can help you to determine whether diet pills are safe to use or not.
If you have high blood pressure, thyroid or prostate problems, a mental illness, or an irregular heart rate then avoid all kinds of diet pills.
Stop taking diet pills if you are pregnant.
Avoid caffeine pills if you are pregnant, or suspect you might be. Caffeine increases the risk of a miscarriage.
Avoid taking diet drugs if you are allergic to sulfites or tartrazine.
Disadvantages of Diet Pills:
Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Phenylpropranolamine are just some of the dangerous and addictive substances found in diet pills. All of these substances act as stimulants to the central nervous system and much like speed can have serious and potentially fatal side effects. Usage of Diet Pills may lead to complications like
Congestive heart failure
High blood pressure
Loss of libido
One very popular diet pill is Venom Hyperdrive by ALRI, not only does it help suppress appetite, increase energy, and stamina, but also helps melt away the fat.